Marcato Atlas 150 Classic Pasta Maker with 2 Ravioli Stamps
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Make your own fresh pasta right at home with the world’s most popular home pasta machine—the Marcato Atlas 150. It’s made of high-quality, food-safe metal and features an easy-grip crank that makes it a cinch to knead and flatten sweet or savory dough. The Marcato Atlas 150 comes with two stamps, perfect for preparing ravioli, cookies, appetizers and more.
- Made of high-quality chrome-plated steel
- Easy-grip crank makes for comfortable kneading
- Adjustable knob allows you to select among 10 pasta thicknesses
- Compatible with 12 extra pasta cutting attachments (sold separately)
- Bayonet fitting allows the insert of Pastadrive motor in an easy, fast and intuitive way
- Includes two durable stamps, perfect for preparing ravioli, cookies, appetizers and more
- Manufacturer: Marcato
- Material: Chrome-plated steel, resin, anodized aluminum, ABS plastic, die-cast aluminum, wood
- Dimensions: 8.26" L x 8" W x 6.3" H
- Weight: 3.25 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year legal warranty and 8-year extension on manufacturing defects
- Made in Italy
- Hand-wash only
- This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- One pasta maker
- Two ravioli stamps