Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine and Pastabike
Make your own fresh pasta right at home with the world’s most popular home pasta machine—the Marcato Atlas 150. It’s made of high-quality, food-safe metal and features an easy-grip crank that makes it a cinch to knead and flatten sweet or savory dough. The Marcato Atlas 150 comes with the Pastabike—an adjustable, handheld pasta cutter with nine interchangeable wheels to make pasta in different shapes and sizes, including zigzags.
- Made of high-quality chrome-plated steel
- Easy-grip crank makes for comfortable kneading
- Adjustable knob allows you to select among 10 pasta thicknesses
- Pastabike pasta cutter features 9 interchangeable wheels for different shapes and sizes of pasta
- Pastabike disassembles for easy cleaning
- Manufacturer: Marcato
- Material: Anodized aluminum, chrome-plated steel, ABS plastic and polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 23" L x 64" W x 34" H
- Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- Warranty: 2-year legal warranty + 8-year extension on manufacturing defects
- Made in Italy
- Hand wash only
- Marcato Atlas 150
- 9 interchangeable pasta wheels