Ballarini Professionale 4500 Skillet, 11"
Size : 12.5"
Found in restaurant kitchens across Italy—and now available to home cooks—Ballarini’s professional-quality skillets easily hold up to heavy-duty use. Made from extra-thick aluminum, the 4500 series skillets heat rapidly and evenly with minimal hot spots. Scratch-resistant Kerastone Profi Superior nonstick coating releases effortlessly and offers long-lasting nonstick performance—even when used with metal utensils. Hollow, stainless steel stay-cool handles ensure a firm, comfortable grip and allow you to toss ingredients with ease. Plus, these versatile skillets are perfect for searing on the stovetop and finishing in the oven—and they’re dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze.
- Made in Italy by Ballarini—manufacturer of exceptional cookware for more than 125 years
- 5mm-thick cold-forged aluminum construction ensures perfect heat distribution and minimizes hot spots
- Superior flat-base stability delivers evenly cooked results every time
- PFOA-free Kerastone Profi Superior nonstick coating releases effortlessly and holds up to metal utensils
- Designed for heavy-duty use—Superior nonstick is reinforced with ceramic particles for extra scratch resistance and long-lasting nonstick properties
- Hollow stainless steel stay-cool handle ensures a firm, comfortable grip—making it easy to flip and toss like a pro
- Unlike many nonstick pans, skillet easily transitions from stovetop to oven and is dishwasher safe
- Glazed aluminum exterior looks great in any kitchen
- Manufacturer: Ballarini
- Material: Aluminum, nonstick, stainless steel
- 9.5" x 2" (18.5" including handle)
- 11" x 2" (21" including handle)
- Warranty: Limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe
- If your cookware loses its shine, natural products such as lemon juice, vinegar or cream of tartar remove discoloration without damaging the metal
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, except induction
- Oven safe to 500°F