Ballarini Servin Tavola Mini Saucepan
The best things come in small packages. The Servin Tavola collection from Ballarini offers miniature versions of high-quality cookware found in professional kitchens across Italy and now available to home cooks. They’re great for cooking, oven-to-table presentation or decoration. That’s right—you can actually cook in this mini saucepan! The 3.5mm-thick cold-forged aluminum bodies feature beautiful brushed exteriors and brass handles. Perfect for serving small dishes, appetizers, candy or nuts, or as conversation-starting display pieces for the cooking enthusiast.
- Made in Italy by Ballarini—manufacturer of exceptional cookware for more than 125 years
- Created for optimal cooking performance and table presentation
- 3.5mm-thick, cold-forged aluminum heats rapidly and evenly with minimal hot spots
- Brushed aluminum exterior
- Double-riveted brass handles
- This product contains lead and aluminum Click here for more information about chemicals in this product.
- Manufacturer: Ballarini
- Material: Aluminum and brass
- Dimensions, Capacity & Weight: 8.25" L (with handle) x 4.3" W x 4.25" H; 0.5 qt.; 0.7 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended
- Can be used on all stovetops except induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Brass handles may become very hot during cooking; please use pot holders
- Mini saucepan