Bob Kramer 9" Carbon Steel Slicer Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
The slicer knife is long, narrow and more flexible than other knives. It precisely cuts smaller and thinner slices of meats, like ham, roasts, fish, beef, pork, venison and much more.
- This exquisite line of carbon steel knives made by artisans in Seki City, the Japanese knife-making capital since the 13th century
- Made using a carbon-steel formulation called 52100 for remarkable strength and unmatched edge retention
- Carbon steel is the first metal formulated to hold the razor-sharp, consistent edge required by modern chefs
- Heat-treated to a hardness of 61 Rockwell, so it comes sharp, stays sharp and is easy to maintain
- Blade is sharpened to 15° on each side of the 50/50 edge with the traditional three-step hand-honed edge
- Features a brass bolster for support
- Comfortable African blackwood handle mirrors the shape of your palm
- The full tang of the blade is tapered to Bob’s precise specifications
- Triple-riveted for strength and control
- Signature brass decorative center pin is handcrafted by Bob himself
- Over time the blade will develop the beautiful blue-gray patina prized by professional chefs as the signature of a favorite knife. This heirloom-quality knife is easy to care for—just keep it clean and dry for a lifetime of unparalleled performance
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: 9"
- Material: High-carbon steel, African blackwood and brass
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash; please do not clean with bleach or chlorine