Chilewich Mosaic Table Runner, 72" x 14"
This sophisticated woven table runner by award-winning textile designer Sandy Chilewich is stylish, modern and easy to clean. The Mosaic pattern evokes a Nordic design sensibility. While based on traditional Dobby constructions, this collection is woven using a more complex Jacquard technique—leading to completely new and unexpected designs. Mosaic uses Chilewich’s signature bi-color yarns, with each strand containing two different colors. These yarns are woven in such a unique way that one of the colors seems to appear and disappear, breaking up the distinct diamond pattern.
- From the studio of award-winning textile designer Sandy Chilewich
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to care for—just wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Made with TerraStrand, which replaces petroleum-based plasticizers with phthalate-free, renewable vegetable compounds
- Woven TerraStrand is durable enough to last through countless meals
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection, which works continuously to inhibit the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Manufacturer: Chilewich
- Material: TerraStrand, a phthalate-free renewable vegetable compound
- Dimensions: 72" x 14"
- Made in the USA
- Clean with soap and water, or wipe with a damp cloth
- Store runner rolled. Do not fold or allow to crease
- Protect runner from excessive heat
- Table runner