Cuisinart Chef’s Stainless Steel Nonstick Skillet
Subtly sloped sides and a wide flat bottom make this open-design, nonstick cookware ideal for frying fish, sautéing onions and garlic, or browning big batches of chicken. The long, solid stainless steel riveted handle offers ideal balance and stays cool on the stovetop for easy, safe cooking while eliminating hot spots. This skillet features an aluminum encapsulated base for fast and even heating, and the Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup.
- Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance
- Cool Grip™ handle for safe transportation and cooking
- Quantanium® Non-Stick for professional results every time
- Easily pour out grease with the drip-free, tapered rim
- Rim of cookware is tapered to make pouring clean & easy
- Measurement markings for simplified cooking
- Oven safe to 500°F. Cook on stovetop or in oven
- This product contains PFTE, PFA and FEP Click here for more information about chemicals in this product.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9" diameter
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Dishwasher safe