Demeyere RESTO Maslin Pan, 10.6 qt.
- SKU: 4570123
Maslin pans are traditionally used to make jam, but can also be used to wilt down greens, boil soup, prepare seafood and more. Maslin pan features a five-layer heavy bottom base and wide, sloping sides to minimize scorching and enhance evaporation during the cooking process. Large top handle, two side helper handles and rolled edge come in handy for easy pouring and draining. Maslin pan is designed for superior effectiveness on induction stovetops, but works wonderfully with all heat sources. Pan and lid are made of durable 18/10 stainless steel.
- Matte-finish interior with high-gloss stainless magnetic exterior is compatible with induction, but works wonderfully on all cooktops
- 5.5mm-thick 5ply encapsulated base
- Durable welded side handles
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 14" L (including handle) x 12" W x 6.5" H (9" H with lid)
- Capacity: 10.6 qt.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in Indonesia
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Maslin pan