Emile Henry Flame Tagine, 3.7 qt.
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Named for the aromatic Moroccan stew that it’s designed to cook, this versatile and handsome tagine features a tall, conical lid that locks in aromatic steam and continuously bastes cooking foods in their own juices. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Thanks to a special glaze and clay mixture, Flame cookware is safe for use with direct heat and is compatible with all cooktops (induction cooking requires a diffuser plate)
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Emile Henry Flame is safe for stovetop, broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Emile Henry cookware is highly resistant to thermal shock, and can move directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Capacity and Dimensions: 3.7 qt., 12.5" x 9.25"
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F