Emile Henry Flame Tagine, 3.7 qt.
Named for the aromatic Moroccan stew that it’s designed to cook, this versatile and handsome tagine features a tall, conical lid that locks in aromatic steam and continuously bastes cooking foods in their own juices. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry cookware is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- Thanks to a special glaze and clay mixture, Flame cookware is safe for use with direct heat and is compatible with all cooktops (induction cooking requires a diffuser plate)
- Burgundy clay provides gentle, even heat to coax out the natural flavors of food
- Emile Henry Flame is safe for stovetop, broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Emile Henry cookware is highly resistant to thermal shock, and can move directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Capacity and Dimensions: 3.7 qt., 12.5" x 9.25"
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F