Rowenta Focus Iron
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Ideal for everyday use, Rowenta’s Focus Iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip that offers full access to hard-to-reach areas. It also boasts an ergonomic thermostat knob that makes it easy to adjust heat settings, allowing for ultimate control and precision. The crystal water tank is marked with graduated lines, offering clear visibility to track the water level.
- 1700-watt steam iron features a smooth-gliding, stainless steel soleplate with a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas
- Patented Microsteam 400-hole soleplate provides even, thorough steam distribution
- Clearly marked thermostat knob makes it easy to adjust heat settings
- Settings include auto steam, burst of steam for stubborn wrinkles and vertical steam for hanging items
- 10-ounce water tank is marked with easy-to-read level indicators
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water
- Three-way smart shutoff automatically turns iron off after: 8 minutes in the upright position, and 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over
- Anti-Calc system removes impurities to prevent calcium deposits, ensuring long-lasting clean steam and perfect ironing results
- Auto-steam thermostat adjusts itself to the appropriate temperature and steam level to suit the fabric type
- Manufacturer: Rowenta
- Model: DW5080
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 11" x 5" x 6"
- Capacity: 10-oz. water tank
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Made in Germany
- Wipe clean
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions