Hestan CopperBond Skillets
$299.95 - $374.95
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip your kitchen with a Hestan CopperBond skillet. Durable and constructed from five layers of stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. This kitchen workhorse is ideally weighted and has 20% more surface area than traditional fry pans for better browning, searing and sauteing. The ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort and control, plus it’s secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, this innovative, induction-compatible frying pan is oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility. Beautiful two-toned copper and polished steel exterior complement its high performance with high style.
- Five-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control and even heat distribution
- Revolutionary wrap-around stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized for induction efficiency
- Ideally weighted, this frying pan has 20% more surface area than traditional fry pans for better browning, searing and sauteing
- Modern copper-stainless exterior with a nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Rims reinforced with stainless steel for durability and flared for drip-free pouring
- Chef-inspired flush rivets make cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up
- Ideal shape for stacking and nesting
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Copper, stainless steel
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 8.5" skillet: 8.5" diameter x 1.5" H; 2.05 lb.
- 11" skillet: 11" diameter x 1.75" H; 3.19 lb.
- 12.5" skillet: 12.5" diameter x 2" H; 4.04 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Hand-wash only; thoroughly dry with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Not recommended for the dishwasher
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time. To restore the shiny appearance, use a copper polish and dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth
- Metal utensil safe
- One skillet