Hestan NanoBond Titanium Stockpot, 8 qt.
For groundbreaking and innovative cookware, equip your kitchen with this large stockpot, perfect for cooking large quantities of soups, stew, stock or pasta. Features a wider base for browning and high sides to reduce evaporation to maximize flavor. Made with Molecular Titanium that bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive stockpot is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian-handcrafted stockpot offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel that is resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Crafted from triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum that delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Chef-inspired flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear
- Induction compatible; oven and broiler safe to a scorching 1050°F
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Includes stainless steel lid
- 100% toxin free
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, titanium
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 10.75" W x 5.75" H (8" H with lid)
- Capacity: 8 qt.
- Weight: 4.8 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One stockpot
- One lid