Hestan NanoBond Titanium Stainless Steel Skillets
Size : 12.5"
Small but mighty, this stainless steel skillet heats quickly and thoroughly for better browning and searing. Hestan’s innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive small frying pan is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving. This kitchen workhorse also provides 20% more surface area than traditional frying pans in its size class. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian-handcrafted skillet offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel that is resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Crafted from triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum that delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Ergonomic handles fitted with flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear
- Induction compatible; oven and broiler safe to a scorching 1050°F
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- 100% toxin free
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, titanium
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 8.5" skillet: 14.75" L x 8.5" W x 1.5" H; 1.81 lb.
- 11" skillet: 18.75" L x 11" W x 1.75" H; 2.68 lb.
- 12.5" skillet: 21" L x 12.5" W x 2" H; 3.39 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One skillet