Hestan NanoBond Titanium Stainless Steel Skillets
Small but mighty, this stainless steel skillet heats quickly and thoroughly for better browning and searing. Hestan’s innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive small frying pan is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving. This kitchen workhorse also provides 20% more surface area than traditional frying pans in its size class. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian-handcrafted skillet offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel that is resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Crafted from triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum that delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Ergonomic handles fitted with flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear
- Induction compatible; oven and broiler safe to a scorching 1050°F
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- 100% toxin free
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, titanium
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 8.5" skillet: 14.75" L x 8.5" W x 1.5" H; 1.81 lb.
- 11" skillet: 18.75" L x 11" W x 1.75" H; 2.68 lb.
- 12.5" skillet: 21" L x 12.5" W x 2" H; 3.39 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One skillet