Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel Stockpot, 8 qt.
Expand your culinary boundaries with the Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel Stockpot. ProBond's Professional Clad Stainless Steel stock pot is handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core, allowing optimum performance, maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution. Ideal for cooking large quantities of soups, stews, stock or pasta. The wide base stockpot also offers beautiful browning, while the high sides reduce evaporation and maximize flavor creation. Ergonomic handles are secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable stockpot is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove-to-oven cooking.
- Exclusive pure aluminum ProCore™ delivers 35% greater heat conduction than other aluminum-clad cookware
- Thoughtful design provides 20% greater cooking surface area compared to traditional cookware
- Sealed rims encapsulated in stainless steel resist splitting or delaminating, making ProBond truly dishwasher safe
- French-inspired, ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the saucepan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage
- Broiler and oven safe to 600°F for cooking versatility
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Includes stainless steel lid
- Cold forging process provides a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight and thicker rims for increased durability
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 10.75" W x 5.75" H (8" H with lid)
- Capacity: 8 qt.
- Weight: 5.44 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One stockpot
- One lid