Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel Ultimate 10-Piece Set
For ultimate versatility and innovation, equip your kitchen with a Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set. ProBond Professional Clad Stainless Steel is handcrafted in Italy using a tri-ply body and responsive pure aluminum core, allowing for optimum performance, maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution. Skillets feature unique curved sidewalls, which allow for a 20% greater cooking surface when crafting palate-evoking meals. Interchangeable lids fit all pots and pans in the set and rest snug on rims to lock in vital heat for maximum flavor. Ergonomic handles are secured with flush rivets to provide a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable cookware set is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove-to-oven cooking.
- Exclusive pure aluminum ProCore™ delivers 35% greater heat conduction than other aluminum-clad cookware
- Thoughtful design provides 20% greater cooking surface area compared to traditional cookware
- Sealed rims encapsulated in stainless steel resist splitting or delaminating, making ProBond truly dishwasher safe
- French-inspired, ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the saucepan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage
- Broiler and oven safe to 600°F for cooking versatility
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Includes stainless steel lid
- Cold forging process provides a thicker base for even heat distribution, thinner side walls for lighter weight and thicker rims for increased durability
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions, Capacity and Weight:
- 8.5" skillet: 8.5" diameter x 1.5" H; 1.63 lb.
- 11" skillet: 11" diameter x 1.75" H; 2.81 lb.
- 1.5-qt. saucepan: 6.75" diameter x 3" H with lid; 2.19 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8.5" diameter x 3.5" H with lid; 3 lb.
- 3.5-qt. sauté pan: 10.75" diameter x 2.75" H with lid; 3.81 lb.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10.75" diameter x 5.75" H with lid; 4.81 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One 1.5-qt. saucepan with lid
- One 3-qt. saucepan with lid
- One 3.5-qt. sauté pan with helper handle and lid
- One 8-qt. stock pot with lid
- One 8.5" skillet
- One 11" skillet