Rowenta XL Intense Pure Air Auto Purifier
Thanks to exclusive four-stage filtration system, Rowenta’s Intense Pure Air is the only Air Purifier on the market that filters 99.97% of indoor pollution. This XL size is ideal for spaces up to 835 square feet. Its NanoCaptur technology permanently destroys Formaldehyde—the most harmful home pollutant—which can be emitted by cleaning products and building materials. Smart sensors detect particles and pollutants in the air, and then automatically adjust filtration speed, ensuring your air stays as pure as possible.
- Ultra-quiet air purifier for spaces up to 835 square feet
- Exclusive Rowenta NanoCaptur technology destroys harmful Formaldehyde emitted by cleaning products, pressed wood materials and building materials
- Four-stage filtration system ensures efficient purification of all kind of pollutants, including allergens, odors, gases, dust and formaldehyde
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne allergens and pollutants including dust, pollen, pet dander, virus, bacteria, mold and exhaust
- Active Carbon filter has powerful odor removal benefits, and it catches gas and chemical pollutants
- Smart pollution sensors detect particles and chemical pollutants in the air, then automatically adjust filtration speed to keep air pure
- Programmable timer switches unit off after one to eight hours
- AHAM-certified and Energy Star rated
- Manufacturer: Rowenta
- Model: PU6020 U0
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 14.96" x 12.4" x 29.52"
- Capacity: Up to 835 sq. ft. purification capacity
- Weight: 17.04 lbs.
- Watts: 80 W
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Made in China
- Clean pre-filter every 2 to 4 weeks; remove dust using a vacuum cleaner or wash with water
- Change Active Carbon filter and NanoCaptur filter approximately once a year
- Change HEPA filter approximately every 3 years
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions
- Air purifier