Kai My First Knife Serrated Santoku, 5.25"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Encourage safe knife skills for your young chef with Kai’s My First Knife. Small serrations along the edge securely grip food, ensuring nonslip cutting for anything from veggies or cakes to proteins or fruits. The tip and heel are rounded for safety so that the only sharp part of the knife is the cutting edge itself. The contoured handle’s special design is perfect for smaller hands, with a comfortable grip that guides the hands into a safe, sturdy position. Now available in red, only at Sur La Table.
- 420J high-carbon stainless steel blade is highly corrosion-resistant
- Rounded tip and heel for safety; serrated edge won’t skip off foods being cut
- Textured ambidextrous handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Includes matching sheath for safe storage
- 5.25" Santoku silhouette blade that’s perfect for vegetables, fruit and proteins
- Manufacturer: Kai Housewares
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic
- Dimensions: 14" L x 6" W x 8" H
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Made in China
- Dishwasher safe
- One kid’s 5.25" serrated santoku
- One knife sheath