Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte, 4 Qt.
Heirloom quality meets autumnal charm with Le Creuset's Pumpkin Cocotte, perfectly sized for big batches of soup or stew, roasts, braises and more. The tapered base heats faster, and the tall sides prevent splatter, which is ideal for baking round loaves of bread with a delectably crisp crust. A tight-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture, ensuring that your dishes baste steadily in their own juices for moist, delicious results. This cocotte is the product of time-honored casting techniques and rigorous hand finishing at Le Creuset's foundry in northern France.
- Premium stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots
- Colorful glaze is nonporous and non-reactive and resists scratching, staining and flavor absorption
- Light interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Suitable for all heat sources (induction, gas, electric and halogen as well as oven cooking
- Lid stays securely in place to lock in moisture and flavor
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions and weights: 12" L with handles x 7.3" H with lid
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F