Lodge Chef Collection Square Griddle, 11"
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 8/15/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
From campsites to five-star restaurants, the Lodge Chef Series cast iron griddle will provide a lifetime of quality performance on any stovetop, the grill or oven. Perfect for bacon, eggs and French toast for breakfast, crab cakes for brunch, paninis for lunch and fish tacos or flat iron steak for dinner, this square griddle features raised handles for easy transport and a flat bottom that provides remarkable results on all heat sources, including induction. All Lodge cast iron come pre-seasoned with oil for natural, easy release, and provide unparalleled heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Raised handles for easy lifting and transport
- Sloped sidewalls for easy turning and flipping foods
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures required for griddling
- Flat bottom for superior results on all cooktops, including induction
- Safe for use on grill, in oven and in broiler
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced heirloom, high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 11" W (14.5" W with handles) x 1" H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Safe for use on all stovetops, including induction
- 11" griddle