$10.50 - $18.95
This cast iron skillet is perfect for fried chicken, roasted meats and veggies, pan-grilled steaks and more. Whether you’re baking skillet cornbread over an open fire or pan-frying a batch of chicken wings for the game, you’ll love the way this does-it-all pan performs. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box. Lodge’s award-winning foundry produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. The cast iron is seasoned on site with soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature in an industrial oven. The high heat allows the oil to penetrate deeply into surface, creating the prized patina that makes their skillets heirloom-quality pieces you’ll treasure.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- The 10¼" and 12" sizes have additional loop helper handles
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast iron
- 5” diameter x 7” L (including handle) x 1” H; 1.1 lb.
- 6.5” diameter x 10” L (including handle) x 1.5” H; 1.15 lb.
- 8” diameter x 12.75” L (including handle) x 2.25” H; 3.1 lb.
- 9” diameter x 13.5” L (including handle) x 2.25” H; 4 lb.
- 15” diameter x 21” L (including handle) x 3” H; 12.5 lb.
- Weight: 10.5 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use. Cared for properly, cast iron cookware will become increasingly nonstick over time
- Broiler and oven safe to 500°F