$10.50 - $64.95
One use per customer. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99 and $0.96, sale, clearance, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, cooking classes, gift wrap and shipping. Excludes products shipped directly from vendor. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Brava Oven, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Global, Joule by ChefSteps, June Life, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping offer applies to orders over $59 only.
This cast iron skillet is perfect for fried chicken, roasted meats and veggies, pan-grilled steaks and more. Whether you’re baking skillet cornbread over an open fire or pan-frying a batch of chicken wings for the game, you’ll love the way this does-it-all pan performs. Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- The 10¼" and 12" sizes have additional loop helper handles
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Includes: Skillet
- Material: Cast iron
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use. Cared for properly, cast iron cookware will become increasingly nonstick over time
- Broiler and oven safe to 500°F