Mauviel M’150b Mini Covered Oven
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
The perfect size for individually sized puddings, custards, baked eggs, casseroles and more, this heirloom-quality copper classic heats evenly and offers incredible control while cooking. Mauviel pans are painstakingly handcrafted in France and are praised by chefs around the world for their even heating, impeccable construction and timeless beauty.
- Combines two powerful cooking materials: 1.5mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel
- Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Ergonomic bronze handle remains is securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper; stainless steel; bronze
- Dimensions: 3½" x 1.7"
- Capacity: 0.4 qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Hand wash only
- Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot, soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this change is cosmetic and does not change the conductivity of the material. Never clean with bleach or scrub with steel wool, as this can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak in hot, soapy water. To restore the shine to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.