Mauviel M’250b Stewpan with Lid
Sale $539.96 - $659.96
Sugg. $714.95 - $874.95
Perfect for stews, ragouts or braised meats and vegetables, this copper classic heats evenly and offers incredible control while cooking. Mauviel pans are painstakingly handcrafted in France and are praised by chefs around the world for their even heating, impeccable construction and timeless beauty. Featuring thicker copper, pans in the 250 series boast unparalleled heat conduction for smooth, even cooking.
- Combines two powerful cooking materials: 2½mm copper and 18/10 stainless steel
- Copper exterior provides exceptional heat conductivity and control; stainless-steel interior is non-reactive
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm until ready to serve
- Ergonomic bronze handles are securely riveted for a lifetime of use
- Suitable for use with most stovetop heat sources; not suitable for use with induction cooktops; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Always cook on low to medium heat; do not overheat empty pan; when cooking on a gas stovetop, ensure that the flame never extends beyond the base of the pan
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper; stainless steel; bronze
- 6.4 qt.: 9½" x 5.3"
- 9.6 qt.: 11" x 5.7"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in France
- Care: Hand wash only