Mini Burgers with American Cheese and Pickle, 45-Piece Tray
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
These fun mini burgers (1½" round) are topped with American cheese, a pickle and a dab of ketchup. This sure-fire hit is a very attractive appetizer that tastes just as great as it looks.
- A classy appetizer for any occasion
- These fun mini burgers (1½"s round) are topped with American cheese, a pickle and a dab of ketchup
- Order will be packed in dry ice and shipped in an insulated cooler
- Manufacturer: Appetizer Store
- Shipping dimensions: 15¾" x 9 7/8"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Thaw burgers in refrigerator. Best if steamed, or cover with aluminum foil and bake the mini burgers in a 300° pre-heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° prior to serving. Microwave burgers for 20 to 30 seconds or until hot
- 45-piece tray