Emile Henry Modern Classics Salt Pig
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Great for salting cooking foods or passing at the table, this handsome salt pig pairs a modern sensibility with time-honored French construction techniques. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry’s Modern Classics collection is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- The first major release from Emile Henry in over two decades, the Modern Classics collection is only available at Sur La Table
- The product of over two years of development, Modern Classics pairs Emile Henry’s signature Burgundy clay and French construction techniques with shapes designed specifically for the American kitchen
- With unmatched even heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes feature colors inspired by nature, are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a snap
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 4.1" x 4.9"
- Capacity: 11.2 oz.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F