Sur La Table Cordierite Pizza Stone
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Enjoy pizza that tastes like it just came out of a brick oven from the convenience of your kitchen or grill. Baking stone cooks pizza evenly without hotspots and helps uniformly brown and crisp crust. Also great for cooking and reheating bread, pastries and baked goods. Made of cordierite, which is fired at a higher temperature than ceramic and can withstand thermal shock, easy-care stones require no seasoning or conditioning.
- Bakes brick-oven-quality pizzas at home
- Perfectly browns and provides a crispy crust
- Great for pizza, bread, pastries and baked goods
- Works in your oven or grill
- Durable cordierite stone withstands thermal shock
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Cordierite
- Dimensions: 22" L x 13.5" W
- Made in China
- Scrape off excess food with a spatula. When the stone has cooled, run it under hot water while scrubbing with a brush. Do not use soap on the stone as it may leave a soapy aftertaste. The natural properties of the baking stone will cause it to darken and spot with age; do not attempt to remove this discoloration. Air-dry the stone and store inside the oven
- One pizza stone