Rosti Mepal Pebble Margrethe Black Mixing Bowl, 2 qt.
Named with permission after the Danish queen Margrethe, this mixing bowl is truly worthy of royalty. It was designed in Denmark in 1950 and attained the status of an official stamp in 1997. This durable, lightweight melamine bowl has a subtle speckled pattern and pebble finish, and it will not chip, crack or lose its vibrant color—even after cleaning in the dishwasher. A rubber ring at the base conveniently keeps the bowl in place on counters as you mix. An easy-grip handle and pour spout allow controlled, mess-free pouring.
- Will not chip, crack or discolor
- Anti-slip ring keeps bowl in place as you mix
- Easy-grip handle and pour spout allow controlled, mess-free pouring
- Manufacturer: Rosti
- Material: Melamine and rubber
- Dimensions: 8.6" L x 7.2" W x 5" H
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Made in Thailand
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat safe to 150°F
- Mixing bowl