Shun Premier Blonde 7" Santoku Knife
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Light and agile, the Santoku knife is a beautiful, Asian-inspired knife that has become a staple in home and professional kitchens alike. A knife of many talents, it easily handles essential kitchen cutting tasks and is well suited for down-and-forward cutting motion, or push-cuts. Slightly shorter than the standard chef's knife, the Shun Premier Blonde Santoku has just enough belly curve to enable rocking cuts, which just adds to its versatility.
- Asian-inspired chef's knife made for handling a variety of kitchen task
- Durable, super steel cutting core is corrosion resistant and holds a fine, sharp edge
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control while resisting moisture
- Stunning, hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding for stunning support and protection of the core
- Manufacturer: Shun
- Material: Stainless steel, Pakkawood
- Dimensions: 16" L x 3" W x 1" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Hand wash
- One Santoku knife