Staub Double-Handle Skillet, 15"
$269.95 - $279.95
Sugg. $386.00 - $400.00
This versatile skillet combines the legendary performance of cast iron with a durable enamel finish for easy care and cleanup. It’s perfect for everything from searing steaks and pan-frying chicken to roasting veggies and baking up classic cornbread. Two side handles make transport easy and take up less room on the stove than long-handle skillets. Made with care in France, each skillet delivers exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to oven. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub’s heirloom-quality cookware makes a pretty and practical addition to any kitchen.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Large black interior enamel sears large cuts of meat beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 15" diameter x 2.5" H
- Weight: 11.8 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Double-handle skillet