Staub Rectangular Terrine, 1.5 qt.
Made in France, the Staub cast iron terrine is great for making authentic French terrine, rillettes and pâté as well as meatloaf, bread and lasagna. Cast iron offers superior heat retention and distribution for delicious results, provides quick release so your terrines pop right out, and withstands both hot and cold temperatures so you can use it in the oven, fridge or freezer.
- Great for terrine, pâté, rillettes, meatloaf, bread, lasagna and more
- Superior heat retention and distribution for amazing results
- Quick-release interior
- Cast iron is safe for oven, fridge and freezer
- Side handles for convenient transport
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture for flavorful results
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 8’’ H x 8’’ L x 4.3’’ W
- Capacity: 1.5 qt.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 500°F