Staub Round Lilly Trivet, 9"
Offer applies to ground shipping only for all orders placed on SurLaTable.com or through our catalog. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Excludes items shipped directly from the vendor. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Gift cards, cooking classes, gift wrap, taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement, and offer cannot be applied to such items. Rush shipping and shipping surcharges still apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. No adjustments to prior purchases.
Protect countertops and tables from hot pots or pans with this enameled cast iron trivet. Featuring intricate detailing accented by fleur-de-lis, this trivet makes a pretty and practical addition to any Staub collection.
- Stylish trivet protects tables and countertops
- Three low legs provide perfect balance to safely elevate hot dishes
- Double-coated enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Coordinates beautifully with Staub cookware
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 9" x 1"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Heat safe to 500°F