Sur La Table Ceramic Fajita Pan with Wooden Base
Whether you’re using an oven, backyard grill or campfire, our flame-friendly fajita pan is perfect for preparing Mexican-restaurant favorites like carne asada and fajitas—but let your imagination be your culinary guide. Providing even heat distribution, the eco-friendly ceramic design is lighter-weight than traditional cast iron, but still delivers a great sear and can add a wonderfully smoky flavor to your food when cooking outdoors; the handle is shaped for a comfortable grip. This skillet is naturally nonstick (so cleanup is a breeze), and is also thermal shock-proof, so you don’t have to worry about sudden temperature changes. The included wood serving platter protects kitchen counters and tabletops from scorching.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Ceramic and wood
- Pan dimensions: 10.75" x 7.25" (14.25" including handle)
- Platter dimensions: 12.75" x 9"
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in China
- Pan is heat safe to 700°F/371°C
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Wood platter, hand wash only
- Fajita pan, platter