Sur La Table Hard-Anodized Nonstick Skillet with Silicone Handle, 11"
An exceptional value, our best nonstick skillet is perfect for any kitchen. Easily prepare a variety of meals: pancakes in the morning, burgers for lunch or perfectly seared steaks for dinner. Hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability, and provides fast, even heating with superior cooking performance. Our skillets are coated with the most advanced three-coat nonstick for excellent food release, easy cleanup and longevity. Strong, riveted stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and feature red or blue silicone fittings.
- Hard-anodization process makes the aluminum twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability
- Provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance
- Durable Dupont Autograph nonstick, scratch-resistant coating is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handles are ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and feature colorful silicone fittings
- Handles are securely riveted to skillets for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum, nonstick, silicone and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 19.25" L (including handle) x 11" W x 4" H
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- Hand wash recommended
- Safe for most stovetop heat sources, but not induction compatible
- Oven safe to 400°F
- 11" skillet