Tovolo Romaine Pun Spatula
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Stir, flip, smooth or serve food with this handy, flexible spatula. The heat-resistant silicone head can be used with nonstick or stainless steel cookware, so it’s perfect for turning cooking meat, stirring sauces right in the pan or mixing thick batters. For added strength and stability, the center features a wooden rod.
- Asymmetrical, specially shaped head is great for mixing, folding, scraping and more
- Flexible silicone makes it easy to scrape every last bit from bowls, pans and jars
- Wooden core provides added strength and rigidity—great for mixing heavy-duty batters
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle provides a secure grip
- Design is printed on both sides of the spatula with silicone ink for long-lasting life
- BPA-free removable silicone head is scratch-, fade- and stain-resistant and safe for nonstick and cast-iron cookware
- Silicone head is heat safe to 600°F
- Dishwasher safe head
- Manufacturer: Tovolo
- Material: Silicone, beechwood
- Dimensions: 12.78" L x 2.5" W x 0.75" H
- Weight: 0.18 lb.
- Made in China
- Head is dishwasher safe; handle is hand-wash only
- Heat safe to 600°F
- One large spatula