Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife, 8"
One use per customer. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99 and $0.96, sale, clearance, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, cooking classes, gift wrap and shipping. Excludes products shipped directly from vendor. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Brava Oven, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Global, Joule by ChefSteps, June Life, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping offer applies to orders over $59 only.
Free standard shipping on knives. This offer is valid for single-destination shipments within the continental United States only. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI. No adjustments on prior purchases.
Perfect for everything from mincing onions and julienning carrots to carving meats, this versatile chef’s knife is an indispensible blade in any collection. Long a staple in commercial kitchens, Victorinox’s Fibrox Pro line pairs a high-carbon stainless steel blade that’s easy to maintain with ergonomic, nonslip handles in ultra-durable Fibrox.
- Lightweight European steel offers an excellent alternative to heavy cutlery and enables incredible balance and control
- High-carbon stainless steel blade holds a sharp edge and is easy to maintain
- Nonslip Fibrox handle won’t trap food and provides a secure, comfortable grip
- With over 130 years of cutting-edge excellence including the legendary Swiss Army knife, Victorinox stands behind every product it makes and guarantees each Fibrox Pro knife for life
- Manufacturer: Victorinox Swiss Army
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, Fibrox
- Dimensions: 8" blade, 13.5" overalll
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Switzerland
- Dishwasher safe