Victorinox Rosewood Chef’s Knife, 8"
- SKU: 1356484
Perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing, smashing and more, this chef’s knife will become your go-to blade for just about any kitchen task. This versatile knife pairs the durability and high-performance features of Victorinox’s commercial-grade knives with an ergonomic rosewood handle that is as comfortable as it is attractive. Lightweight European steel offers an excellent alternative to heavy cutlery and enables incredible balance and control.
- Rosewood: the original butchering collection from Victorinox. Victorinox knives have been crafted in Ibach, Switzerland since 1884
- 56 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Blades are stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and laser tested for sharpness
- Full-tang construction for excellent strength and durability
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle feels great in the hand and has incredible balance
- Rosewood handle features a buffed finish and is crack-resistant, while the natural wood-grain helps prevent slips
- Bolsterless edge enables use of the entire cutting edge and makes honing quick and easy
- Manufacturer: Victorinox
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, wood
- Dimensions: 8" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Switzerland
- Hand wash only