WÜSTHOF Amici Chef Knife, 6"
Manufactured in "the City of Blades" Solingen, Germany, WÜSTHOF knives embody the experience gained from generations of expert craftsmanship. Each full-tang blade is forged from a single blank of high-carbon steel and then ground and polished by hand. The slow-growing olive trees that yield each handle are naturally durable, antibacterial, and resistant to water, odor and stain. Ergonomic crafting combines a handsome design with optimized comfort, reducing fatigue from long use. Cut, slice and chop through every recipe with unmatched precision.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of durable and rust-resistant high carbon steel then ground and polished by hand
- HRC 58 on the Rockwell hardness scale delivers decades of durability and edge retention
- Olivewood handles offer a distinctive pattern for each knife and are naturally durable, antibacterial and water repellent
- Slender half-bolster design delivers a remarkably light and balanced feel
- Precision Edge Technology yields a blade 20% sharper and with twice the edge retention
- Full tang design is fastened to the handle with two brass rivets for precise control
- Manufacturer: WÜsthof
- Material: Carbon steel, olivewood
- Dimensions: 6" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- 6" chef knife