Wüsthof Classic Curved Boning Knife, 6"
Great for trimming fat and sinew, preparing cuts of meat or sectioning poultry, this boning knife features a narrow tip that slides easily around bones and a curved belly that’s great for draw cuts and slicing.
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Each Wüsthof Classic knife is precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel
- Ergonomic handles feature full-tang construction for added durability and are triple riveted for strength and control
- Full bolster protects fingers and helps balance the blade
- Laser-cut blade is razor-sharp right out of the box and stays sharp through years of frequent use
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Dimensions: 6" blade, 11" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only