Wüsthof Classic Boning Knife, 5"
- SKU: 13626
A boning knife is a great addition to your knife collection. If you’re budget minded, preparing your own cuts of meat or poultry is a great way to save money.
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel for outstanding strength
- De-bones chicken or ham, trims fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge stays sharp
- Seamless triple-riveted, full-tang handle provides exceptional durability and control
- Full bolster protects fingers
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Dimensions: 5"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent; rinse carefully and dry