Wü:sthof Crafter Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife, 7"
- SKU: 6322663
The Wü:sthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of Old World craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wü:sthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, this santoku knife is made with Wü:sthof’s famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness. Its blade has hollow-edge depressions that reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion
- Wü:sthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wü:sthof logo
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer: Wü:sthof
- Material: Carbon steel, oakwood
- Dimensions: 7" blade, 4.25" handle
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Hand-wash only
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- One santoku knife