Z Wraps Farmer’s Market Reusable Beeswax Wrap
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Vendor shipped items are excluded from these conditions. Free for orders over $75.
Wrap hard cheeses, fruit, vegetables, bread, fresh herbs, and baked goods again and again with Z Wraps. Handcrafted in Massachusetts, this reusable wrap lasts up to 18 months, making it a more environmentally friendly alternative to tin foil and plastic wrap. It’s made of cotton and coated with beeswax, which has natural waterproof, breathable, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. Tree resin helps the wrap stick to itself to wrap up a sandwich or snacks, and also sticks to metal, glass and wood vessels to keep their contents fresh. Simply wash with cold water and mild soap and let air dry to clean before reuse.
- Reusable wrap lasts up to 18 months
- More environmentally friendly alternative to tin foil and plastic wrap
- Cotton wrap coated with waterproof, breathable, antifungal and antimicrobial beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Z Wrap sticks to itself, metal, glass and wood thanks to tree resin
- Manufacturer: Z Wraps
- Material: Cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Dimensions: 15" x 12"
- Made in the USA
- Z Wraps last up to 18 months, depending on how much you use them and how well you care for them/li>
- The warmth of your hands should help make the Z Wrap pliable enough to wrap around an object and stick to itself. If your Z Wrap isn’t sticking, make sure your hands are warm enough. Z Wraps should wrap tightly around fruit, vegetables, herbs, breads and cheeses. They will stick nicely to metal, glass and wood. But they don’t always stick to plastic, for example.
- Wash with cool water and mild soap; air dry. Do not wring out; Do not allow to come into contact with hot water or hot surfaces.
- Not recommended for use with raw meat or eggs
- Reusable beeswax wrap