Zwilling Clad CFX Nonstick Skillet with Lid, 9.5"
This versatile skillet by Zwilling helps you cook like a professional every time. Encapsulated by shiny stainless steel, the sturdy, 3mm clad construction features an aluminum core that heats up evenly and quickly. The interior Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating lasts 50% longer than Zwilling’s previous nonstick and has 3x more durability providing mess-free food release. The tempered glass lid locks in moisture, and the ergonomic handle always stays cool on stovetops.
- 3-ply, 3mm clad construction—aluminum core for quick, even heat distribution encapsulated by shiny stainless steel
- Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is extremely durable, provides easy food release and cleans up in the dishwasher
- 10x more scratch resistant than previous skillets, so it’s safe for use with metal utensils
- Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Tempered glass lid locks in moisture and allows you to keep an eye on cooking foods
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, glass
- Dimensions: 10" diameter (17.6" L with handle) x 5" H
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Made in Vietnam
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 400° F
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces
- One skillet
- One lid