Zwilling Clad CFX Nonstick Skillet
$69.95 - $89.95
Sugg. $87.00 - $112.00
Achieve perfectly browned and braised results every time, plus everything else you want and need in a nonstick skillet. Encapsulated by shiny stainless steel, the sturdy, 3mm clad construction features an aluminum core that heats up evenly and quickly. The interior Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating lasts 50% longer than Zwilling’s previous nonstick and has 3x more durability providing mess-free food release. Made with chefs in mind, the comfortable stay-cool handle permits easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts and a scratch-resistant interior allows the use of metal utensils without the worry.
- 3-ply, 3mm clad construction—aluminum core for quick, even heat distribution encapsulated by shiny stainless steel
- Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is extremely durable, provides easy food release and cleans up in the dishwasher
- 10x more scratch resistant than previous skillets, so it’s safe for use with metal utensils
- Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 8" skillet: 8.5" diameter (15.5" L with handle) x 3" H; 1.93 lb.
- 10" skillet: 10.8" diameter (18.5" L with handle) x 3" H; 2.9 lb.
- 12" skillet: 12.5" diameter (20" L with handle) x 3" H; 3.5 lb.
- Made in Vietnam
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 400° F
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces
- One skillet