Zwilling J.A. Henckels Limited-Edition Twin 1731 Santoku, 7"
- SKU: 597138
This santoku is designed to slice, cut and chop meats, fruits, vegetables and fish. The precision-forged, single-piece blade is constructed of high-performance Cronidur 30 steel, a stainless steel prized for its performance in aviation and space design. Produced in limited quantities, this knife comes with a pouch of soft-grained leather.
- Blades are precision-forged from a single piece of Cronidur 30 steel
- Design incorporates renowned architect Matteo Thun’s innovative and minimalist style
- Unique blade geometry has safer, more precise handling
- Half-bolsters allow full-edge sharpening
- Full tangs extend through untreated Makassar ebony handles
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Cronidur 30 steel, Makassar ebony wood
- Dimensions: 7" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash
- Leather pouch