Zwilling Pro Traditional Chef’s Knife
Size : 8"
An all-purpose powerhouse, this chef’s knife features a wide blade that makes it easy to chop, slice, dice or mince just about any ingredient. The cutlery of choice for professional chefs and home cooks alike, the Pro line from Zwilling J.A. Henckels is built around the optimal cutting motion. This collection pairs 280 years of knifemaking experience with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in impeccably pedigreed knives that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
- Angled bolster encourages a professional pinch grip, allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip and provides improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Crafted from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and ice-hardened for incredible edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles for outstanding performance
- Each blade is hand polished to a razor-sharp edge
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted handle features a full tang for exceptional balance and durability
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Dimensions: 6", 7" or 8" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- Chef’s knife