Zwilling Twin Gourmet Classic Paring Knife, 4"
Designed for precision cutting, this paring knife from Zwilling is ideal for dicing, peeling, mincing and more. The Zwilling Twin Gourmet Classic line features precision steel and single-piece stamped construction. Zwilling special formula, high carbon no-stain steel blades are Friodur ice-hardened to be durable, stay sharp, and not rust.
- Fabricated from special formula steel for superior corrosion and chip resistance, edge retention and ease of sharpening
- Precision-stamped from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened Friodur® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle with a full tang provides comfort and stability
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel and ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 8.1" L x 0.7" W x 0.5" H
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Spain
- Hand wash only
- Paring knife