Work Sharp Replacement Master Belt Kit for E3, E4, E5-NH and E5
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Whether you need to completely restore or apply a mirrored finish to the edges of your knives, this replacement kit offers expanded sharpening options and customizability. Adding versatility to the E4, E5-NH, and E5 (sold separately) sharpeners with 15° and 20° sharpening guides, and specialty sharpening belts optimized to create traditional East and West edge profiles. These sharpening belts are the same ones that professional knife makers and sharpening services use to create factory-fresh cutting edges. Gentle on knives, each belt produces a supremely sharp edge. Kit includes one blue P120 coarse grit belt, one red P120 medium grit belt, one gray X30 fine grit belt and one white X4 extra-fine grit belt.
- Interchangeable 15° East and 20° West sharpening guides snap in place of standard guides
- Leather lining inside the guides is embossed with East or West for easy identification
- Grit symmetry, spacing and backing flexibility are all designed to produce the optimal convex edge with minimal heating or material takeoff
- Assorted belt grits offer more sharpening capabilities, producing consistent sharpening results throughout the life of the belt
- The abrasives are designed to sharpen without removing excessive material, protecting your knives
- Manufacturer: Work Sharp
- Material: Ceramic and norax
- Dimensions: 1.9" L x 0.75" W x 5.1" H
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Made in China
- Only with the E3, E4 and E5 Work Sharp models
- One blue P120 coarse belt
- One red P120 medium belt
- One gray X30 fine grit
- One white X4 extra-fine grit