Arancini with Gouda Cheese, 50-Piece Tray
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
This delicious appetizer is made from an Italian rice ball with a gooey gouda center and coated in panko breading. No need to fry to enjoy this delicacy, preparation is easy and convenient for the busy host or hostess. Made with all-natural ingredients with no preservatives, this sure-fire hit is a very attractive appetizer that tastes just as great as it looks.
- A classy appetizer for any occasion
- Made from an Italian rice ball with a gooey gouda center and coated in panko breading
- All natural with no preservatives
- No need to fry
- Order will be packed in dry ice and shipped in an insulated cooler
- Manufacturer: Appetizer USA
- Shipping dimensions: 15¾" x 9 7/8"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Convection Oven: From frozen, in a pre-heated convection oven bake at 350° for 10–15 minutes or until done. For conventional ovens, preheat oven to 400°. From frozen, bake for 15–20 minutes or until done. Cooking times vary based on oven. Do not microwave.
- 50 piece tray