Marcato Atlas 150 Classic Pasta Maker with 2 Ravioli Stamps
Make your own fresh pasta right at home with the world’s most popular home pasta machine—the Marcato Atlas 150. It’s made of high-quality, food-safe metal and features an easy-grip crank that makes it a cinch to knead and flatten sweet or savory dough. The Marcato Atlas 150 comes with two stamps, perfect for preparing ravioli, cookies, appetizers and more.
- Made of high-quality chrome-plated steel
- Easy-grip crank makes for comfortable kneading
- Adjustable knob allows you to select among 10 pasta thicknesses
- Compatible with 12 extra pasta cutting attachments (sold separately)
- Bayonet fitting allows the insert of Pastadrive motor in an easy, fast and intuitive way
- Includes two durable stamps, perfect for preparing ravioli, cookies, appetizers and more
- Manufacturer: Marcato
- Material: Chrome-plated steel, resin, anodized aluminum, ABS plastic, die-cast aluminum, wood
- Dimensions: 8.26" L x 8" W x 6.3" H
- Weight: 3.25 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year legal warranty and 8-year extension on manufacturing defects
- Made in Italy
- Hand-wash only
- This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- One pasta maker
- Two ravioli stamps