DIY Bacon Kit
Sure, bacon is always great, but why settle for a so-so store brand when delicious, home-cured bacon is only a week away? Our DIY bacon kit makes it easy to create mouthwatering, maple-cured bacon in the comfort of your own kitchen—simply add pork belly, and in seven days your slab of homemade bacon will be ready to slice, cook and devour.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: 4.2 oz.
- Seasoning component: Brown sugar, sugar, maple sugar, salt, natural flavors, black pepper, sage, ginger, paprika, fennel, thyme, nutmeg
- Curing salt component: Salt, sodium nitrite (6.25%), Red 40, less than 2% propylene glycol to prevent caking
- Made in USA
- In addition to the kit, you will need:
- Pork belly (approximately 5 lb.)
- Pink curing salt
- BPA-free curing bag
- Maple sage seasoning
- Pop-up thermometer
- Instruction sheet