Bob Kramer 10" Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
The chef’s knife is the perfect kitchen workhorse, ideal for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing meats and vegetables.
- Bob Kramer is one of the few Master Bladesmiths in the world specializing in kitchen cutlery
- Professional chefs wait years for a Kramer original
- We worked with the master himself and renowned knife maker Zwilling J.A. Henckels for this exquisite line of carbon steel knives made by artisans in Seki City, the Japanese knife-making capital since the 13th century
- Now home chefs can experience the unrivaled performance of a Kramer original
- Made using a carbon-steel formulation called 52100 for remarkable strength and unmatched edge retention
- Carbon steel is the first metal formulated to hold the razor-sharp, consistent edge required by modern chefs
- Heat-treated to a hardness of 61 Rockwell, so it comes sharp, stays sharp and is easy to maintain
- Blade is sharpened to 15° on each side of the 50/50 edge with the traditional three-step hand-honed edge
- Features a brass bolster for support
- Comfortable African blackwood handle mirrors the shape of your palm
- The full tang of the blade is tapered to Bob’s precise specifications
- Triple-riveted for strength and control
- Signature brass decorative center pin is handcrafted by Bob himself
- Over time the blade will develop the beautiful blue-gray patina prized by professional chefs as the signature of a favorite knife. This heirloom-quality knife is easy to care for—just keep it clean and dry for a lifetime of unparalleled performance.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: 10"
- Material: High-carbon steel, African blackwood and brass
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash; please do not clean with bleach or chlorine